- RSS Channel Showcase 1149144
- RSS Channel Showcase 2698780
- RSS Channel Showcase 7548895
- RSS Channel Showcase 7951081
Articles on this Page
- 07/23/14--01:00: _Mitie awarded £1m c...
- 01/07/15--01:00: _Limescale Solution ...
- 01/20/15--01:00: _Spotless puts focus...
- 02/12/15--01:00: _New SpaceVac backpa...
- 04/01/15--01:00: _Rawlins ups the pre...
- 04/22/15--01:00: _Clean gutters for life
- 04/28/15--01:00: _Mould-busting FILA ...
- 05/29/15--01:00: _Rawlins unleashes b...
- 08/28/15--01:00: _CLEANING SAFETY FLO...
- 11/06/15--01:00: _A clean air conditi...
- 04/06/16--00:45: _An ally in the germ...
- 08/29/16--06:00: _Losing the ground w...
- 02/01/18--02:00: _Total Clean Launche...
- 07/23/14--01:00: Mitie awarded £1m cleaning contract with Oxford Brookes University
- 01/07/15--01:00: Limescale Solution that’s Fit for a Gym
- 01/20/15--01:00: Spotless puts focus on People as it grows UK business
- 02/12/15--01:00: New SpaceVac backpack and heads
- 04/01/15--01:00: Rawlins ups the pressure with rights to Kaivac range
- 04/22/15--01:00: Clean gutters for life
- 04/28/15--01:00: Mould-busting FILA ACTIVE1 launches in UK
- 05/29/15--01:00: Rawlins unleashes battery AutoVac in UK
- 08/28/15--01:00: CLEANING SAFETY FLOORING: TIME TO FACE FACTS
- 04/06/16--00:45: An ally in the germ war
- 08/29/16--06:00: Losing the ground war against food contamination
- 02/01/18--02:00: Total Clean Launches New Website
Mitie, the FTSE 250 strategic outsourcing company, has been awarded a cleaning contract with Oxford Brookes University valued at £1m over an initial three year period. The contract will see Mitie cleaning all classrooms, sports halls, lecture theatres and offices at all four of the university’s campuses, including their brand new campus in Swindon. Mitie’s … Continue reading Mitie awarded £1m cleaning contract with Oxford Brookes University
A popular leisure and fitness club in London has finally overcome its battle with limescale deposits and lime bloom in its changing and showering facilities thanks to the installation of KalGUARD, a scientifically-proven electrolytic device from Sentinel Commercial. Showerheads, cubicle walls and tiled flooring have all benefitted enormously from the eradication of limescale accumulation, ensuring … Continue reading Limescale Solution that’s Fit for a Gym
Spotless Commercial Cleaning Ltd has announced its annual results with turnover of £10.1m and profits of £256K. While the financial performance is broadly at the same level as last year (£10.2m turnover and £275K profits), this year’s figures were delivered on the back of significant focus and investment in people and staff development measures across … Continue reading Spotless puts focus on People as it grows UK business
Stand No E27 The Cleaning Show SpaceVac, the world’s No 1 high level pole cleaning system is launching a new easy to use unit operated by a ProTeam® backpack. This development increases portability and ease of use enabling SpaceVac operators to walk between machines without trailing a traditional vacuum. This model will clean up … Continue reading New SpaceVac backpack and heads
No-Touch Cleaning® backs up campaign for science-based approach Denis Rawlins Limited has secured the rights to distribute Kaivac cleaning systems throughout the UK and Ireland in support of its campaign to promote science-based cleaning. The company, which has been providing cleaning advice and equipment for more than 40 years, recently launched the campaign by calling … Continue reading Rawlins ups the pressure with rights to Kaivac range
Hitchin Girls’ School (HGS) continuously monitors its maintenance costs and their value for money. Gutter and high level indoor cleaning had become outrageously expensive as each task required scaffolding totalling over £5,000 every 2 years. Gutter cleaning is an essential annual task but budgets only enabled it every 2-3 years. The result was blocked … Continue reading Clean gutters for life
Fila has launched a new active mould remover – FILA ACTIVE1. The new spray treatment is designed for internal walls, floors and cladding; it removes harmful mould allergens, irritants and toxins within minutes and leaves surfaces sanitized. As well as kitchens and bathrooms, FILA ACTIVE1 is ideal for swimming pools, saunas and other areas where … Continue reading Mould-busting FILA ACTIVE1 launches in UK
OmniFlex™ Crossover Cleaner bridges the mop v scrubber-drier divide Denis Rawlins Limited has unleashed the battery-powered OmniFlex™ AutoVac™ – a Crossover Cleaning machine designed to do the job of advanced scrubber-driers at a fraction of the cost. The OmniFlex™ range is a modular cleaning system that allows building managers and cleaners on tight budgets … Continue reading Rawlins unleashes battery AutoVac in UK
By Peter Daulby, Technical Services Manager of Altro Since its invention by Altro back in 1947, safety flooring has become indispensable, providing slip resistance and preventing accidents in buildings across the world. Over the years, however, various misconceptions have grown up around how to clean it, and the myths and mumbo jumbo (not to mention … Continue reading CLEANING SAFETY FLOORING: TIME TO FACE FACTS
Good air conditioning hygiene increases a building’s energy efficiency, lowers its carbon footprint, improves indoor air quality and saves building managers time, energy and money. Barry Lea, Chairman of Advanced Engineering, explains why – and offers essential advice to facilities managers on preventative A/C maintenance. Does your building surround people with fresh, beautifully clean, air-conditioned … Continue reading A clean air conditioning system: the key to lower building costs and fresher air
Infectious outbreaks may seem like a risk too far to control. But facilities managers should know they have a trusty ally in fogging, says Ashley White, Commercial and Safety Manager of cleaning and FM services specialist Nviro. An essential element of the facilities manager’s job is ensuring the health and safety of the people who...
In the high-pressure environment of food service, lapses in hygiene make casualties of customers, reputations and even businesses. James White of Denis Rawlins Ltd focuses on a forgotten front in the war against food contamination where outdated methods abet the enemy. Safeguarding food safety is a constant battle, requiring consistently high standards in processing and...
Total Clean, the experts in commercial and office cleaning around the UK, have launched a new website to reflect their growth and commitment to further development in the future. Launched in 1988, Total Clean is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, and the redesigned site is a demonstration of their dedication to innovation and client service. Each of our regional…